Families benefit from Family Training Program offerings!
- Families in need of general parenting
education, support, and hands-on modeling. This includes foster families, adoptive families, blended families, guardianships families, etc.
- Families who have children who are at risk of
out-of-home placements or foster care (due to uncontrollable behaviors, child abuse, neglect, etc.).
- Families who are attempting to regain custody
of their children who have already been placed in out-of-home placements.
- Families who are striving to overcome
challenges faced when caring for, or living with, a family member with special needs.
- Families who are interested in receiving
education/support in conjunction with teen mentoring, independent living skills for teens, or assistance in complying with conditions imposed by the Juvenile Court
- Families who have had their parenting
effectiveness impacted by Alcohol/Drug Abuse, Mental Health Difficulties, Cognitive Disabilities, Special Needs, Relationship Problems, Domestic Violence, Sexual
Abuse/Incest, Blended Family Issues/Co-Parenting Difficulties, Addictive Behaviors, Law Violations, or Financial Struggles.
- Families in need of Parenting Assessments
and/or Custody Study Documentation